Overlooking Cassidy Park and the scenic Chestnut Hill Reservoir, The Circle is close to the Boston College campus, Newton and Brookline, the Longwood Medical Area, Fenway Park and many area amenities. In addition to residents’ private vehicles (kept in our underground garage), Waterstone at the Circle’s private car service and close proximity to two MBTA Green Line stops give residents easy access to downtown Boston, surrounding neighborhoods, and beyond. On campus, you'll find a world of luxury and service to complement your full, rewarding retirement.
Stunning private apartments
- An attentive, responsive staff eager to assist you day and night
- Friendly, interesting neighbors who share your interests
- Premium concierge services
- A plethora of events, programs, and activities to nurture your body, minds and soul
- Indoor pool, outdoor dining and entertaining spaces, movie theaters and much, much more
We invite you to visit Waterstone at the Circle and experience our independent lifestyle for yourself. It won’t take long to see that Waterstone at the Circle is far more than a place for seniors to safely reside. It's a unique community that celebrates life, learning, and cultural inspiration. It's a community devoted to luxury, choice, service, value and living life on your terms. It's about loving where you live and always knowing you made the right decision.