The Villages at Historic Silvercrest offers a full continuum of senior living services from independent living and assisted living to short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. The range of services available, and the Silvercrest commitment to providing exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations is what sets this senior community apart from others senior living options.
The short-term rehab and long-term care areas of the campus (located on the second and third floors of the main building) feature private suites with private baths, numerous sitting areas where residents can relax and visit with guests, chef-prepared meals, and other five-star amenities. Silvercrest also boasts a state-of-the-art therapy gym where Home Again short-term rehabilitation residents receive the physical, occupational, and/or speech therapies necessary to regain independence as quickly as possible following an injury or illness.
The Assisted Living Residence at Silvercrest is located on the fourth floor and provides care and services which help residents remain active and engaged, while also enjoying a gracious living experience in a homelike environment. Private and companion (semi-private) accommodations are offered. The fifth and top floor of Silvercrest includes independent living apartments, with sweeping views of downtown Louisville and New Albany. Also located on the grounds are 26 brand new Independent Living Villas, which offer two-bedroom floor plans, as well as a fully-renovated club house for all residents of the campus community.
The full continuum of senior health and living services offered by The Villages at Historic Silvercrest include assisted living, independent living, long-term care, skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation, adult day care and respite services. The Villages community is located at 1 Silvercrest Drive (formerly 1809 Old Vincennes Road) in New Albany, IN.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Villages at Historic Silvercrest. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.