At Verena at the Glen, you’ll discover a sophisticated retirement community with a beautiful combination of first-class amenities and upscale apartment living — all with no large upfront entrance fee. You’ll feel right at home in the Glen Allen area you already love, surrounded by a landscape that’s welcoming and architecture reminiscent of gracious colonial homes. Trade the housekeeping and maintenance duties of homeownership for an apartment that you customize and a range of convenient services you’re sure to love. Make the most of diverse dining choices, a wide range of amenities and outstanding customer service.
Verena at the Glen is an active-lifestyle retirement community that matches your impeccable style, recognize your aspirations and values and respects your budget.
- Chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Exercise classes
- Entertainment, social and educational programs and events
- Housekeeping twice a month
- Scheduled transportation
- Beautifully-landscaped community with walking trails
- Utilities included (cable and internet can be purchased)
- Concierge services
- Maintenance and repairs
- The Cardinal Room
- Coffee and juice bar
- Private dining room
- Art studio
- Fitness center
- Billiards and game room
- Business center
- Gazebo and outdoor patio with BBQ area
- Wellness center
- Beauty and barber salon
- Fitness paths
- Pet-friendly community
MAKE WELLNESS PART OF YOUR LIFE.
Enjoying a way of life that ensures both your body and mind stay healthy and active is what wellness is all about. Because wellness is key to helping you maintain who you are, at Verena at the Glen, our wellness philosophy makes it easy to explore a variety of ways to keep your mind, body and spirit engaged.
Our wellness philosophy starts with a focus on each member’s potential to achieve their goals through a personal wellness plan of engagement and connection. In addition to the many services and amenities of the community, you’ll find this philosophy integrated throughout Verena at the Glen. That’s why, as a member of the community, you’ll find there’s no shortage of activities, programs and ways to connect with others.
Your personal wellness plan can include:
- Physical activity and good nutrition to enable you to stay strong and flexible, while limiting illness and disability
- Ways to strengthen your existing social connections and develop new ones to help you stay happy
- Learning initiatives and challenging, creative programs to keep your mind stimulated
- Faith-based involvement, volunteerism and service that let you continue to give your life purpose and meaning
Thank you for your interest in Verena at the Glen. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.