“Opening Spring of 2016 – Now Accepting Reservations”
Welcome to Traditions of Beavercreek
Opening in the fall of 2015, Traditions of Beavercreek brings a desirable new senior living option to the residents of Beavercreek and greater Dayton. Our rolling and wooded 20 acre campus near the northeast corner of Grange Hall Road and Shakertown Road will provide multiple living and care options, including independent living, assisted living and memory care.
The natural progression through the Traditions of Beavercreek community starts with independent living garden home residences. When a resident requires intermittent or routine healthcare services, he or she can move directly into our assisted living residences. Traditions of Beavercreek will also offer individualized memory care services in a secure environment for residents. This allows families to enjoy spending time with loved ones rather than struggling at home trying to meet the care needs of their family member on their own.
Here are just a few of the countless amenities and features that you will come to enjoy at Traditions of Beavercreek:
- Restaurant-style fine dining
- Casual dining within the Traditions Café
- Full calendar of on-site activities
- Off-site cultural events and outings
- Scheduled group transportation
- State-of-the-art security and resident monitoring
- The Traditions Cinema theater room
- Fitness center with programs and equipment designed specifically for our residents
- Covered porches, landscaped courtyards and walking paths to enjoy the outdoors
- Safe and secured memory care living with specific activities and programming for those residents with Alzheimer’s or age-associated memory impairment
- A friendly and caring staff fostering a warm, comfortable environment
- Please contact us to make your reservation now! Basis at our independent living in Louisville.
- Beauty Salon
- Fitness Center
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Traditions Café
- Laundry Facilities
- Scheduled Transportation
- Emergency Response System
- Care-Free Environment
- Walking Paths
- Life Share Program
- 24 Hour Trained Professional Staff
- Expansive Front Porch, Balconies and Courtyards to Gather and Enjoy the Outdoors
Thank you for your interest in Traditions of Beavercreek. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.