Are you looking for a place that is warm, safe and caring? A home where you can be comfortable and get the help you need, without feeling that you are in an institution?
If you are looking for professional care in a country home setting, we might be just what you are seeking!
We also are in close proximity to most all essential and desirable medical, shopping, and emergency services and facilities.
- Hanover's first licensed Assisted Living Facility (ALF) - established in 1982.
- Three levels of care provided for one fee: residential, assisted living & intensive assisted living. Private and companion rooms available, month to month agreement and no entry fee.
- Providing home-cooked meals, individual attention, assistance with hygiene and dressing, medication administration, laundry and housekeeping.
- Daily scheduled activities, snacks between meals, transportation to physician, Bible studies and a weekly non-denominational worship service.
- Located on 16 acres in rural Mechanicsville just off US301 in the Rural Point - Pearson's Corner area.
- A large deck off the sunroom allows residents to enjoy the trees, wildlife and fresh air of the country. /ul>