Sunrise Senior Living of Old Tappan is located in the beautiful residential section of north eastern Bergen County. Easily accessible from the Palisades Interstate Parkway and the New York State Thruway and only 20 minutes from the George Washington Bridge, this convenient location is a perfect choice for families residing in Bergen or Rockland Counties and New York City!
The community is located within walking distance from the local bank, supermarket, pharmacy and a popular steakhouse, making Sunrise of Old Tappan a great option for a short walk to run daily errands or enjoy a restaurant meal.
Directly adjacent to the community is a beautiful local park where residents can sit in the gazebo and delight in children playing, watching the local dogs out for their daily walk or enjoying the summer evening concerts sponsored by the Town of Old Tappan. The Old Tappan High School is a leader in volunteerism and the students can often be found coordinating the Men's Club activities, playing Wii with our residents or caroling at the holidays
Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Old Tappan
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.