Located just minutes from New York City, Sunrise of Edgewater is conveniently situated between the George Washington Bridge and the Lincoln Tunnel. Sitting on the Hudson River with beautiful views of Manhattan, our Victorian-style mansion is surrounded by gorgeous grounds, and is footsteps away from shopping, restaurants, theater and medical facilities. We pride ourselves in our specialized programs for those residents suffering from various types of vision loss. Our diverse programs and in-house clubs keep residents active and sociable, and our Reminiscence neighborhood is highly regarded by local professionals for residents living with memory impairments.
Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Edgewater
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.