Senior assisted living at Rutherford House offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.
At Rutherford House, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.
Our assisted living community in Fremont has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.
At Rutherford House, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.
Assisted Living Amenities
- Personalized Care Plans
- 24-hour Staffing
- Emergency Response System
- Medication Management
- Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
- Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
- Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
- Brain Health University™
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping and maintenance service
- All utilities and basic cable included
- Individually controlled heat and central air
- Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team