Porter Place is a brand new 66-suite Anthem Memory Care community, and is open with immediate availability. We are located in the charming suburb of Tinley Park, Illinois.
Surrounded by picturesque parks and a large forest preserve, Porter Place is located close to a beautiful residential neighborhood, enhancing the homelike environment that is such an important part of the Anthem Memory Care philosophy. The property has been designed from the ground up specifically to optimize the experience of those individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Executive director, Carolyn Croswell, was hand selected for her breadth of experience in memory care and her passion to serve. Carolyn has put together a talented team of energetic, skilled and dedicated individuals who are ready and eager to provide the highest level of care for your loved one.
As an Anthem Memory Care community, we provide a comprehensive set of amenities in areas of wellness, health and safety. They are designed to work together holistically to provide for your loved one’s every need.
- Therapeutic Activities for Each Ability Level
- Common Areas, Designed to Allow Safe Freedom of Movement
- Personal Grooming Services
- Clinical Services
- Technology-Based Tools and Programs
- Social Activities Geared to Each Individual
- Medical Management
- Specialized Menus and Nutrition
- Individual Service Plans
- State-of-the-Art Reporting System
- Fire Safety Program
- Highly-Trained Staff
- Secure Community Environment
- State-of-the-Art Monitoring System
We are committed to creating a safe, active, and friendly environment, to fulfilling our residents’ desire for understanding and significance, to pursuing personal and professional growth, and to providing peace of mind in everything we do. Our mission is all about optimizing the potential for cognitively impaired individuals to find comfort, joy and a connection with the world around them. We do this by:
- Protecting them without inhibiting them, while preserving their inner spark
- Engaging with them in positive ways that help re-connect them to others and themselves
- Providing a loving, compassionate environment that supports the growth and wellbeing of every individual who works, visits and lives within our communities
Thank you for your interest at Porter Place. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.