At Optimum Personal Care, we are committed to providing your loved one with the greatest level of hands-on personal care in a community that provides a sense of peace, comfort, and belonging. In our home away from home setting, we understand the roles friendship, camaraderie, and a sense of purpose can have on our resident’s physical and mental well-being.
We foster a holistic approach to assisted living care, combined with a dedicated and genuine interest in the health, safety, and well-being of our residents.
Combined, this makes Optimum Personal Care not only the right choice, but the best choice in personal care for your loved one.
SECURITY AND SAFETY FEATURES
- Gated community with just one point of entry
- A low staff to resident ratio during the day, and 24 hour “awake” professional care at night
- Remote call system (where applicable)
- Keypad access to all external doors
- Automatic and fully monitored fire/smoke/heat detection system
- Sprinkler systems throughout the homes
- A community that meets all ADA requirements
A sampling of the activities held at Optimum Personal Care include:
- Art classes, art therapy, fun with flowers
- Social events including theme parties, dances, ice cream socials, and movie matinees
- Cognitive activities such as bingo, short story listening, word games, and discussions on current events
- Physical activities such as exercise classes, balloon toss, kick ball, and massage therapy
- Music therapy including group sing-a-longs
- Pet therapy for enhanced outlook and improved mental stimulation
Our beautifully manicured, three-acre community, along with residences that look and feel like home, provides a warm, inviting, and intimate setting for your loved one to become part of our family, while receiving the greatest level of compassionate, hands-on care.