Oakwood Memory & Senior Care is committed to providing the best possible care in a home like setting at a very reasonable price. We have private and semi-private rooms available, all with private bathrooms. All rooms have access to one of four private courtyards. We are licensed for ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents and we have a dementia waiver so we can serve the needs of residents with early to mid-stage dementia.
When one chooses Oakwood as their new residence, the first thing we do is thoroughly evaluate care needs. We discuss a care plan that will suit a new resident's needs. For many residents, the plan includes a schedule of daily assisted living tasks for their caregivers. We regularly monitor our care plans, increasing or decreasing assistance as appropriate. Because family members are vital to our residents care and well-being, we also hold care conferences to keep family members well informed about their loved one's changing needs.
Monthly fees include:
- Choice of private or semi-private rooms, furnished with your furniture or ours.
- Cable and phone jacks in each room
- Three home made meals and snacks each day
- Activity program including daily exercise, current events and games
- Daily housekeeping, linen and laundry service
- Scheduling of transportation
- Medication Management
- Dining Assistance
- Assistance with Walking
- Care conference as needed
- Communication with Dr's and Pharmacists
- Spacious common areas encourage socialization
- Beautiful courtyards