At Norbert Personal Care, we believe that trust is truly the foundation of a strong family. We understand that one of life’s most difficult decisions is choosing the right care for your loved one. Choosing a personal care facility is not an easy process and families must be able to establish faith and confidence in the provider they select.
Trust is based on integrity and our personal care home meets the highest standards of quality and ethics by ensuring that our employees are trustworthy, honest, and fit our culture of “family first.” In addition to putting our employees through a rigorous screening process, we ensure our employees are highly credentialed and our facilities meet all state regulations.
The Norbert Personal Care facility is located in a safe, secure, campus environment designed to give our residents the freedom they need to continue living their daily lives. In addition to our safe and secure environment, we offer the following for residents' safety, comfort, and personal care:
- Furnished rooms with private bathrooms
- Three nutritious meals a day and snacks; special diets accommodated
- 24-hour staff supervision
- Medication administration
- Assistance with personal grooming and hygiene
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Housekeeping service
- Religious services
- Exercise, activity and social programs
- Emergency call system
- Departure alert system
- Elevator service