All health care facilities are not the same. The sole purpose of Kemper House is to provide outstanding dementia care in a warm residential home-like atmosphere. The Kemper family wants you to be confident that the care we give your loved one is the kind of care you yourself would like to give.
Every aspect of the Kemper House environment was thoughtfully considered in the design. We were specifically created to provide complete care for all stages of dementia. Dementia care– it’s all we do. It’s what we devote ourselves to- and we never stop focusing on excellence!
Life at Kemper House offers companionship, security, and compassionate care with a fresh sense of vitality and fun! Individualized personal care is provided to residents at all stages of dementia, including hospice care. All residents enjoy all of the following amenities at Kemper House:
When you visit Kemper House, you will find:
- Large private and semi-private suites with tea kitchens and private full baths with walk-in showers.
- Interesting walkways and exterior courtyards within secured resident areas provide a sense of freedom.
- Excellent personal care based on a thoughtful plan that accommodates each individual’s unique personality traits and desires. Family members’ input and participation is valued in the care-planning process.
- Kemper Complete, our own unique restorative program designed to work with each resident’s physical abilities and strengths. Independence and comfort are the goals of this program.
- Delicious, home-style meals and special diets served in a lovely dining room setting.
- An outstanding Lifestyles program that isn’t just about scheduled events, but meaningful tasks and interactions throughout the day, evening, and sometimes nighttime!
- Minimal to complete care for all stages of dementia, including hospice care, so it may never be necessary to move to another facility as the resident’s care needs increase.
- A secured environment with 24-hour on-site staffing assistance and emergency response system.
- Transportation to appointments and special events.