Ingleside Retirement Apartments, a fifteen-story high-rise complex in the heart of Wilmington Delaware, houses residents age 62 or older. Residents can choose from one, two, or three room style apartments.
Ingleside Wellness Center
Our professional nursing staff is available eight hours a day, Monday through Friday as well as 4 hours a day Saturday, Sunday, and holidays. Our staff members are trained to work as a liaison between residents, doctors’ offices, and families in order to make sure residents receive the best care possible. Staff is also available to schedule medical transportation.
A weekly calendar is provided in collaboration with the onsite Down's Cultural Center providing a variety of activities including dance, fitness, educational opportunities, special programs, trips, computer access and Wii Bowling leagues!
Resident Services coordinators on site:
- Provide general assistance and advocacy related to supportive and social services
- Develop and maintain relationships with community resources
- Act as a liaison with local care providers, hospitals, medicare, Medicaid, and insurers
- Work cooperatively with our residents and their families to ensure their well being
- Promote a positive social climate that fosters residents' psychosocial well being