Life at Heritage Place is a pleasurable blend of beauty, historic charm, and southern hospitality. Heritage Place is located in the heart of Fayetteville’s Downtown Historic District, just a short stroll from the Cape Fear Botanical Garden and centuries-old cathedrals. Nested among towering hardwoods and flowering shrubs, we are bordered by extraordinary historical buildings and churches that have been painstakingly preserved to reflect our city’s rich history.
Heritage Place offers both independent and assisted living. Just one visit to our beautiful community in historic Fayetteville and you’ll be enamored with our southern hospitality. We provide you with everything you need to enjoy your retirement: an affordable, maintenance-free lifestyle, desirable apartment living choices, and a committed staff. Enjoy living in a desirable area of town with friends who share your interests, comfortable surroundings, and many new opportunities. You’ll be able to live life to the fullest while we take care of the rest. The independence you want; the support you need!
What We Offer:
- 24-hour security
- Beautiful landscapes areas
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom independent living apartment homes.
- Upgrades include private balconies or patios and walk-in showers.
- Community areas that feature traditional furnishings
- Stimulating activities designed to nurture involvement and encourage interaction with neighbors
- Activities including church services, touring our city attractions, growing flowers or enjoying a quiet getaway, at Heritage Place,
- Community or private dining options
- Chef prepared meals inspired, imaginative and fresh creations daily that are healthy and delicious.