Heritage at Oakwood Hills is located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. The smaller size allows for personalized care and services tailored to each resident. Heritage offers a choice between studio, one and two bedroom apartments. Featured within each apartment is a kitchenette and a private bath with walk in shower. Heritage Assisted Living staff dedicate their time to helping nurture the body and spirit while the communities ongoing list of activities engage their minds. With a reassuring personalized emergency call system and call pendants, all the comforts of home get an added level of safety and security.
All of our communities offer rehabilitation services by a team of trained, professional therapists. Individual treatment care plans are developed to help return residents to their daily routine as quickly as possible. Our communities also host health fairs regularly, complete with health screenings and educational seminars and lectures.
At Heritage Senior Living, exceptional care, healthy eating, and social activities are the three components key to preserving the health of residents and improving their lives for years to come. We believe that interaction and activity promote increased physical health and mental wellness.
- Full time Wellness 40 hours per week
- Daily admissions
- On call wellness coordinator available 24/7 365 days a year to staff
- Personalized assessments prior to move in
- Reassessments every six months when there is a change to optimize wellness
- Our nurses work directly with your physician group
- We believe in working together to exceed resident and families expectations of wellness
- Therapy services on site provided
- Quarterly Health fairs and educational lectures
- Hospice services available to help with end of life care
Thank you for your interest at Heritage Senior Living Eau Claire. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.