Snuggled between Louisville, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis, Scottsburg is a city of rich history, natural beauty, and friendly people. At Hampton Oaks Health Campus, we pride ourselves on offering an unparalleled level of service, paired with a welcoming place to call home for the members of the Scottsburg community. Residents can take advantage of Scottsburg’s unique natural attractions, including Knobstone Trail, Clifty Falls State Park, Hardy Lake, and Clark State Forest, or explore the city’s historic town square. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Hampton Oaks Health Campus you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility, to skilled nursing services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Scottsburg you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Hampton Oaks Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.