Welcome to Greenridge Place Memory Care
Located in Westminster, Colorado, Greenridge Place is an Anthem Memory Care community. Anthem Memory Care is a company committed to addressing the needs of seniors afflicted by Alzheimer’s and other dementias through focused and specialized care. Each Anthem Memory Care community is strategically designed and operated with the specific needs of its residents in mind.
Our goal is to enrich the lives of every resident and offer peace of mind to their family members by focusing on individual, person-centered care. From the mentally supportive and physically safe design of our memory care communities, to our person-centered philosophy and emphasis on individualized care, we make sure that every single one of our memory care residents has their needs and desires met. By focusing on dementia care exclusively, Anthem Memory Care offers a home-like setting within a community of individuals that operates like a family, in order to uncover the pathway to a meaningful and dignified life for every resident.
- Variety of comfortable common areas, including a choice of elegant community dining rooms, media, television, and living rooms, as well as plenty of seating in nooks and cozy areas throughout the community.
- Beautifully-manicured and maintained landscaping, gardens, and secure sensory exterior courtyards with walking paths.
- Therapeutic activities and specially-trained staff ready to meet the unique needs of our residents.
- Social, educational, spiritual, intellectual, physical, and recreational programs.
- Onsite physical and cognitive therapies.
- Multi-sensory experiences, daily exercise, regularly-scheduled outings, group activities, regularly-scheduled visits with children, and opportunities to nurture pets and plants.
- It’s Never 2 Late™ therapeutic computer-based learning, entertainment, and therapy system, allowing residents to Skype families with caretaker assistance, sing along to songs of bygone eras, participate in game shows, play stimulating games, and even travel virtually to other places and times, as part of group or one-to-one activities.
- Fully dedicated clinician office for physical/occupational therapy, podiatry, audiology, physician exams, etc.
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Medical management supervised by our licensed vocational nurse, as well as our medical director, Dr. Thomas Lally, winner of the 2014 Physician of the Year award.
- Assistance with daily living activities based on the individual needs of residents, including bathing, grooming, dining and dressing.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Individual Service Plans based on each resident’s unique life history and needs, developed before moving in, and updated regularly.
- Dining program with daily offerings of three delicious, well-balanced meals and healthy, nutrient-dense snacks throughout the day, including clinical oversight for special diets or other special needs or requests.
- Secure community with open guest entry and reception area.
- Apartment suites featuring private rooms with either a shared or private bathroom.
- State-of-the-art, discreet, and silent safety monitoring system in each suite, adjusted to the needs of each resident, including clinical oversight and reporting.
- Fire safety system.
- Highly-trained and sensitized staff with three levels of training: Leaders in Dementia Care Training, Dementia Sensitivity Training, and Proprietary Dementia Training.
- Staff awake and on site twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- State-of-the-art resident needs reporting system for active review by supervisory staff.
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL TO BOOK A TOUR OF OUR STATE –OF-THE-ART FACILITY.