Emerald Place is a sparkling new 80-bed Anthem Memory Care community in the beautiful North Shore community of Glenview.
At Emerald Place we have set the quality bar high, starting with architecture designed to exclusively serve residents with Alzheimer’s and other dementias. The attractive, two-story, brick, colonial-style campus is less than a mile from Glen Town Center, a premier local entertainment complex. The close proximity will provide opportunities for residents to interact with the bustling world around them through our scheduled outings as well as those spontaneous lunches you may want to have with your loved one.
As an Anthem Memory Care community, we provide a comprehensive set of amenities in areas of wellness, health, and safety. They are designed to work together holistically to provide for your loved one’s every need.
- Therapeutic Activities for Each Ability Level
- Common Areas, Designed to Allow Safe Freedom of Movement
- Personal Grooming Services
- Clinical Services
- Technology-Based Tools and Programs
- Social Activities Geared to Each Individual
- Medical Management
- Specialized Menus and Nutrition
- Individual Service Plans
- State-of the-Art Reporting System
- Fire Safety Program
- Highly-Trained Staff
- Secure Community Environment
- State-of-the-Art Monitoring System
Technology in Service of Care
We believe in using technology, not as a replacement to care but to augment and enhance the experience of your loved one. That is why we use the highly innovative It’s Never 2 Late™ (iN2L) interactive programs, that allow residents, regardless of ability level, to use special online programs for recreation, learning, mental stimulation, and even to communicate with their loved ones. We realize some of our residents are unable to use traditional assistance call systems. We have installed unobtrusive digital technology in our communities in order to monitor the safety of our residents 24/7.
Our Pledge for the Best In Memory Care
PROTECT, ENGAGE & LOVE
When a loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia, it’s hard to know where to turn and who to trust. Of course, you want them to receive the very best in treatment and care. But you also want them to be treated as an adult with a unique story, someone with personal preferences, abilities, and dignity. That is why we make this pledge to you:
- We will answer all of your questions honestly and completely.
- We will seek to discover all that is unique and special about your loved one, including their lifetime story and family experiences.
- We will provide a purpose-filled environment for your loved one that is person-centered to fit their special needs, goals, and abilities.
- We will provide your loved one with highly trained professionals with a passion for serving.
Thank you for your interest in Emerald Place Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.