At Covenant Home of Chicago, there are some residents that need a little, or a lot, of extra help. That assistance comes in many different forms: getting dressed for the day, assistance in the shower or a reminder to take medication. Our staff is engaged around the clock, ready to assist with anything that may help make our resident’s lives easier. We tailor our services to meet the needs of each individual – it is one of our strongest assets. We offer residents and their families peace of mind, knowing that there is always support available.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Covenant Home of Chicago offers common spaces indoors to support that need.
Here are just a few of our unique features:
- Clean and cozy suites
- Paid utilities, except telephone
- Personal assistance with daily activities
- 24-hour professional care staff
- Medication monitoring and health assessments
- Choice of two or three daily meals served in restaurant-style dining room
- Holiday buffets/Sunday special dinners/Omelet, pasta,taco bars
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments, shopping and social outings
- Worship services and pastoral care
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Full-time activity staff
- 24-hour security
- Free basic cable TV service
- Access to White Crane Wellness Center
- Methodist services provided in house
- Swedish design style
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.