The Court of Saint James is a unique retirement community with amenities for living a good life. The location is less than one mile from the Center of West Hartford, Connecticut which boasts exceptional shopping and delightful dining. The Court of Saint James is an affordable, independent living community designed for seniors, of which one must be fifty-five years of age or older.
The Court of Saint James features sixty-six spacious one and two bedroom apartments, most with an additional guest bathroom and washer/dryer hookups. Kitchens feature frost-free refrigerators, dishwashers, self-cleaning ranges and food disposals. Each apartment also features individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
Independent Living Services:
- 24/7 Emergency response system
- Camera security system for your safety
- Maintenance inside and out
- Smoke detectors / sprinkler system
- Transportation (regular shopping trips/doctor appointments, etc.)
- Extra Storage for each apartment
- On-Site Laundry Room
- Non Smoking Facility
- No pets permitted
- Snow Removal and Landscape