At Carmel Health & Living Community, you’ll see our family-centered philosophy shine through in all that we do to make the living experience truly special. You’ll see it in our comfortable residences and welcoming gathering spaces – and in the variety of services, amenities, events and activities we offer residents and family members. You’ll feel the warmth of being part of our family.
Vibrant, engaged independent living
At The Terrace at Carmel Health & Living Community, safe, secure, and active independent senior living is available at affordable monthly rates. Residents can choose from a variety of maintenance-free apartment homes and take advantage of community activities, programs, and amenities.
Just a short walk from your selected studio or one-bedroom apartment puts you in the dining room, library, beauty salon, or wherever the day takes you.
With all maintenance, three meals a day, and weekly housekeeping included, you’ll be free to indulge in favorite hobbies and interests, as well as to explore all that Carmel Health & Living has to offer. Participate as much or as little as you like in social, cultural, and educational programs and activities.
Apartment Home Features and Services:
- Private studio or 1-bedroom apartment with private bath
- Kitchenette with microwave oven and small refrigerator
- Three delicious meals daily with menu selections
- All apartment, community and grounds maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping
- Social, cultural, and educational programs and activities
- Cable TV and all utilities included – except telephone
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and alarm system
- Emergency response system
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Outdoor courtyards
- Welcoming dining rooms
- Living room
- Beauty/barber shop
- Fully equipped therapy gym
- WiFi throughout
- Restaurants and shops within walking distance
Health Services Available
Choosing an apartment home for independent living at The Terrace at Carmel Health & Living also means you’ll feel secure in knowing priority access to our professional health care services is available, if ever needed. Services include rehabilitation, skilled nursing care, long-term care, respite care, and hospice care. Plus, our community is the only one in the Indianapolis area with a DaVita Dialysis Center located on-site.
Thank you for your interest at The Terrace at Carmel Health & Living Community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.