Brighton Gardens of Edison is located just minutes from the Garden State Parkway, the New Jersey Turnpike, Route 1, Route 287, and is within walking distance from the Metro Park train station. Residents may enjoy the many nearby attractions including the Menlo Park Mall, seasonal farmers markets, and the local YMCA located next door to the community. Brighton Gardens of Edison is located just 2 miles from Roosevelt Park, which features a beautiful lake, seasonal plays held in the park, fishing, walking paths and picnic areas. We pride ourselves in our cultural activities, our joy in service, involving friends and family, all while championing the quality of life for all seniors. Come in today to experience our warm homelike neighborhoods including our five star rated Skilled Nursing.
Services & Amenities at Brighton Gardens of Edison
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.