Frank Romano has owned and operated Blaire House of Tewksbury for over 40 years. Throughout that time, Mr. Romano has strived to offer care, compassion and the highest standards of healthcare delivery possible at a premier senior living community. Our senior living community offers a wide array of services on just one unified campus. This provides clients, residents and families with peace of mind throughout the continuum of care.
- Adult Day Health Center (Mon-Sat 7:30am-4pm)
- Assisted Living Residence (35 Total Apartments, 12 Specialized Memory Care)
- Long Term Living and Short-Stay Rehabilitation (131 Total Beds, 45 Specialized Memory Care)
- PT, OT & Speech Therapy
- Respite Care (Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living)
- Hospice Care
- Senior Transportation
- VA Contracts/Medicare/Medicaid Certified
Blaire House of Tewksbury has been nationally recognized by the American Health Care Association as a Quality Award recipient, as well as locally with excellent surveys by the Department of Public Health and the Joint Commission Nursing Care Center Accreditation. It is conveniently located in the Merrimack Valley area of Northeast Massachusetts, easily accessible to major hospitals, within 5 miles of the intersections of Rt. 495 and Rt. 93, 20 miles North of Boston, as well as close to New Hampshire and Maine access points. We welcome the opportunity to show you our campus and demonstrate how we provide the highest level of quality care, respect, dignity and compassion in a warm, attractive, homelike atmosphere.