If you think there's not much going on in a senior living community, you've never been to Bickford. Imagine your loved one enjoying delicious, scratch-made meals, having a friendly caregiver always nearby, and a calendar chock-full of social activities. Our family of caregivers will do whatever it takes to make sure your loved one is living their best life possible.
That includes our nationally recognized HigherPath senior health model. Think of it as your loved one's safety net -- a proactive care team that's all about helping them live happier, healthier -- longer. Oh and did we mention our resident happiness ratings are double the industry average?
Get your loved one on the HigherPath
Many assisted living facilities seem similar. But Bickford's nationally recognized senior health model is taking the road less traveled and championing a higher standard of senior care. An interdisciplinary care team will ensure your loved one is getting whatever proactive interventions they need to stay on a higher path.
- On-site primary care
- High-performing care network
- Interdisciplinary care meetings
- Integrated health records
- Outcome-focused technology
Created to care for our family. Devoted to serving yours.
Bickford was founded in 1991 to care for our own mother. What started out as a family need has blossomed into our life's work. We're still family-owned and operated today.
Support in a home-like environment
Your loved one deserves to focus on what matters most -- living the best life possible. Whatever care needs they have, we're here to help.
- Bread Basket Scratch Kitchen - This isn't institutional food. They'll get three meals a day from our scratch kitchen -- good as home can be.
- Daily Activities - Choose your fun every day, with options like exercise, guitar sessions, happy hour, and much, much more.
- Pet Friendly - Know your loved one and their pet are thriving together. We provide assistance with all pet care needs, including feeding, litter box, and outdoor time.
- Resident Monitoring System - Never worry that mom could end up somewhere unsafe.
- Transportation Services - Rest easy knowing your loved one can get anywhere they need to go, safely and hassle-free.
- Medication Management - Twenty different pills per day? No problem.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living - Whatever it takes to give your loved one their dignity, choice, and independence.
- Maintenance-Free Living - Housekeeping, laundry, home maintenance -- no more! (And yes, we'll even help with the TV remote.)
- Dementia Programming - All Bickford caregivers consistently receive advanced training in dementia care.
- Spiritual Care - Most senior living communities rely on volunteers for spiritual care. Not us. We partner with MarketPlace Chaplains to provide reliable, consistent, professional support.
Help your loved one age gracefully in 3 easy steps
- Visit us. Come in for a tour with one of our Family Advocates. We'll start by listening so we can understand your loved one's unique situation. We know what's at stake and we're ready to do whatever it takes.
- Choose a HigherPath. The status quo isn't good enough. Your loved one deserves better. With our proprietary HigherPath senior health model, we can help your loved one live happier, healthier -- longer.
- Cherish your time together. These years are meant to be golden. With your loved one living their best life possible, you can savor every moment. Meals, milestones, memories -- enjoy them all.