While BeeHive Homes of Bloomington is a locally owned and operated assisted living, we are just one of 186 locations across the US. BeeHive assisted living all began in 1987 when Twayne Walker built the first assisted living home in Meridian, Idaho. Twayne originally built the first BeeHive Homes assisted living home as a means to provide his grandmother with quality care in a personalized, home-like surrounding. With a focus on smaller facilities designed to resemble residential homes, the BeeHive Homes model is unique. While bigger facilities often experience issues with over-burdened staff, BeeHive’s staff-to-resident ratio averages 3 times better than the average state-licensed assisted living facility.
What does this mean for your loved one? It means when Dad presses his call button, a staff member is there almost immediately. It means a real investment of time in developing a relationship with your loved one. It means that if we’re serving biscuits and gravy, but your mother loves sunny-side up eggs with a side of fruit, she’s going to get what makes her happy.
It means that if your mom forgets to push her call button when she needs help, we’ll be checking in with her regardless… because we know her routine, and we’re always thinking about her.
As one of our beloved resident's family member wrote, “It takes very special people to do what you do and you do it so well."
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (Toileting, Dressing, Bathing, Grooming, Medication Reminders/Assistance, Ambulatory Support etc. (Based upon the need of each resident)
- Caring and experienced staff onsite 24/7
- Respite care
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Three home-cooked meals per day, plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and daily caddy rounds
- Weekly laundry
- Wellness and social activities
- Book Mobile
- Low Resident to Staff Ratio - meaning your loved one gets the attention and care he or she deserves
- Studio, Studio Deluxe, and One Bedroom Suites
- Fireside Living Room
- Family Style Dining Area
- Community Porch
- 24/7 Emergency Call Pendants for Residents
- Emergency Pull Cord in each bathroom
- Free WiFi access throughout
- Security Cameras
- Salon and Spa with Jacuzzi
Come and see why BeeHive is the next best place to home!
Cost includes all levels of care and services. Please call for details and pricing.
One-time community fee
Occupancy– 16 units
Licenses – HSE