Located in the heart of Paulding/Cobb County, Aspen Village is a beautifully decorated, hospitable senior living residence offering all the grace and charm of southern living. It’s all about relationships! At Aspen Village, we pride ourselves on fostering independence, nurturing well-being and enhancing quality of life.
“The Township”, our memory care neighborhood, offers a specialized life enrichment program designed to create an environment of success through meaningful and enriching activities for individuals experiencing memory loss not typically associated with the normal aging process.
We cherish our residents, and the dedicated staff at Aspen Village strive to provide the highest quality of care possible. The spacious residence and outstanding care reflect our commitment to making Aspen Village the finest personal assistance and memory care residence around. Seniors have a choice as to where they want to live, it is our honor and privilege to take of those who choose to live at Aspen Village.
Residence & Apartment Amenities
- Rustic dining room with vaulted ceilings, wood beams and stacked stone fireplace (featuring All Day Dining)
- The Café, for casual fare available throughout the day
- Cozy and beautifully decorated library
- Charming fully enclosed courtyards with patio
- Comfortable leisure rooms, including exercise, cinema and cozy reading and social areas
- Reflection areas throughout the community
- Day Spa, offering services including hair and nail salon, esthetician, and massage therapy.
- Oversized studio, one and two bedroom apartments, complete with kitchenette, private bath and living area. One and two bedroom apartments are complete residential apartments and not scaled downed mini-apartments, which are common in many senior living residences.