Situated in beautiful central Indiana, Shelbyville is a unique town full of rich heritage and traditions. Residents of Ashford Place Health Campus who care to explore outside the campus grounds can enjoy annual festivals in the town circle, historic home tours, endless restaurants, and world-class community museums. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways for our residents to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with Ashford Place Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing/post hospital care in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Our spacious Independent Living Villas provide an independent lifestyle, paired with the peace of mind that comes with freeing yourself from the hassles of home ownership such as yard maintenance. Whatever level of care you choose, our campus is equipped to help you get the most out of life. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Shelbyville you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders*
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Ashford Place Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.