Apple Leaf Assisted Living in Berthoud, Colorado is designed to optimally suit senior living. Located in a beautiful and relaxing country setting with farm and mountain views, Apple Leaf is the place for someone who just wants to stay at home.
At Apple Leaf Assisted Living, we are committed to creating a warm and loving environment for those in need of assistance and care.
We are licensed by the State of Colorado and meet all regulations and requirements.
Our home-like setting provides quality care and more personal attention to your loved ones in need. Owners, Pete and Suzanne Sevy have a combined experience of 38 years caring for seniors.
- Beautiful 5,000 sq. ft. ranch-style home, all on one level
- Smaller, home-like environment
- Easy wheelchair access
- All private rooms and bathrooms
- Personal furniture and belongings encouraged
- 24-hour care and supervision by experienced loving personnel
- Owners/Operators have 38 years of senior care experience
- Colorado State licensed and inspected
Thank you for your interest at Apple Leaf Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.