Caring for your loved one is at the core of our business. We provide a safe, clean home-like environment. The Facility holds two Type B licenses with a thirty one bed total capacity that provides 24 hour personalized assistance. The Facility is committed to providing individualized services while maintaining resident independence.
We specialize in clients who need an alternative living option and do not want nursing home placement. These clients qualify under the eligibility requirements of licensing standards for assisted living homes of the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services.
Staff trained in the following:
- Abuse, Neglect, Confidentiality, and Exploitation
- Fire drills, Evacuation, and Emergencies
- Medication Administration
- Social Activities
- Infection Control
- Community Resources and Other Service Providers
- First Aid, CPR, Choking, and Fall Prevention
- Resident's Impairments
- Noting Changes in Behavior and Physical Condition
- Ethics, Advance Directives, and Guardianship
- Food Service and Dietary
We look forward to seeing you soon!