Our sole focus on residential memory care makes The Madeline the premier Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and memory loss specialists in the area. Our devoted care team and state-of-the-art residences are curated specifically with memory care in mind.
The Madeline of Decatur has a plethora of features and services that make living here a truly special experience. With memory care embedded in our core, we incorporate a combination state-of-the-art technology mixed with genuine human interactions for our residents.
Residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and memory loss are able to take advantage of the wide array of amenities that will both ease and enrich their lives while being tended to by friendly, dedicated care staff.
- Landscaped courtyards and patio areas
- Exquisite neighborhood dining rooms
- Large community activity room
- Music therapy room
- Resource library including computers / tablets
- Reading lounge and interest area
- Full-service beauty salon
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Interior and exterior maintenance of buildings, grounds and apartments
- All utilities (except personal phone)
- Resident and guest parking
Life Stations at The Madeline:
Life Stations are specially designed and dedicated spaces and materials that engage Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and memory loss residents with the familiar and encourage interaction with the world. These areas and resources are constructed to reflect our residents, their heritage, and their individual needs. Within each specific therapeutic environment, residents will have the opportunity to participate in and connect with experiences that define who they are.