Aynsley Place is a private, two level, 46-bed, all-inclusive assisted living community adorned with elegance and a professional interdisciplinary team.
Whether a stay is respite or long-term, our community provides licensed nursing care available 24 hours/day, medication administration, assistance with activities of daily living, palliative and hospice care, and so much more from a licensed, professional staff.
Highlighted services include:
- Resident care conferences
- Personal transition/welcome program
- Full dining room service for three meals a day (including therapeutic diets)
- Community volunteer programs
- Daily snack cart
- Social and cutltural activities
- Daily social hour
- Activities, celebratory functions, religious services and more
Aynsley Place has a medical director who visits residents in their suites and is happy to assume any new resident as a patient. With a holistic approach to care, we strive to maintain and enhance health physically as well as socially, physiologically and spiritually.
Residents receive priority access to the Long-Term Care and/or Rehabilitation suites in the Courville Communities should the need for additional care arise.