At Berkeley Oaks, we’ve designed a neighborhood to provide programs and amenities in a warm and welcoming home environment for residents with memory impairments. Berkeley Oaks is the only dedicated memory care community in Williamsburg. Because this is all we do, we understand the commitment to caring for a family member living with dementia. Yet, there are times that the caregiver may need to travel, is unavailable for a period of time or, perhaps, want to ease the family member into life in a community. That’s why we designed our short stay program to provide comfort and engagement.
The Berkeley Oaks short stay program is designed for half days, full days, or up to one month. Our specially trained team will make sure their health and comfort are taken care of, giving you full peace of mind.
During a short stay with us, residents will enjoy all the comforts and amenities Berkeley Oaks has to offer:
- Pleasantly furnished private suite
- Personal assistance by 24-hour wellness staff including medication administration, bathing and grooming
- Up to three chef-prepared meals plus refreshments all day
- Housekeeping and personal laundry and linens
- Daily signature memory care programs for engagement
Minimum stay is 4 hours to maximum stay is 30 days. Some exceptions may apply.