St. Paul’s Manor is a premier San Diego independent living community. Retirement living at St. Paul’s Manor can be as leisurely or active as you desire. Whether it’s getting together for a few laughs on a friend’s private balcony, attending exercise class, walking through nearby Balboa Park, or taking a trip to the store on St. Paul’s bus, our retirement community makes it easy to enjoy life at whatever pace you prefer. Take in the fresh breeze from your studio or one-bedroom apartment while our housekeeping staff does the work to keep your home clean and beautiful. Sit down to a delicious meal with friends and our waitstaff will make sure the soup is hot and the salad bar is fresh. While you are out strolling around our quaint Banker’s Hill neighborhood, the maintenance team will keep the grass short and the bushes manicured. None of the burdens of home-ownership are found here. Just the activities that peopl e really enjoy. St. Paul’s Manor is an ideal retirement home and independent living community.
Modest pricing includes:
- meal package,housekeeping and linen services.
- Restaurant style meals served daily, including special celebrations.
- Robust activity calendar including live music, outings, yoga, bowling.
- Transportation to local stores, planned events & medical appointments.
- Library and spacious reading areas.
- Non-denominational chapel - We welcome and embrace all faiths.
- Beauty salon and barber shop.
- Twenty-four hour reception and security.
- Very pet friendly.