Carlyle Place is a private, one level, 46-bed, all-inclusive assisted living community adorned with elegance and a professional interdisciplinary team. Courville’s commitment to excellence promotes independence, exceptional quality care, and enhancing quality of the continuation of life.
Whether a stay is respite or long-term, our community provides licensed nursing care available 24 hours/day, medication administration, assistance with activities of daily living, palliative and hospice care, and so much more from a licensed, professional staff.
All of our residents and their families are involved in developing their personal plans of care. We pledge to always maintain open communication between all parties to ensure we are all working towards the same goal.
Highlights of our services and amenities include:
- Designer furnishings
- Personal stocked refreshment center
- Private bath with safety features
- Color television and Direct TV
- Emergency call system in bedroom and baths
- Resident care conferences
- Personal transition and welcome program
- Full dining room service for three meals per day (including therapeutif diets) as well as a daily snack cart
Carlyle Place has a medical director who visits residents in their suites and is happy to assume any new resident as a patient